02/03/2008

CITYSCAPE 2008


Biotecture Ltd green walling systems

Caxia Forum Madrid
Patrick Blanc has some great examples of his own system of green walling, what he calls 'vertical gardens'. Recent work includes a partnership with Herzog & de Meuron on the Caxia Forum Madrid, Spain. Found this project on plataformaarquitectura.cl a great resource for new architecture.

Biotecture here
Patrick Blanc here
Caxia Forum here and here
Plataforma Arquitectura here


Thames gateway model by Pipers.
Its the size of a tennis court, epic! Really had an urge to stomp across it in a Godzilla like fashion, just me oh well...
Pipers here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Estabilizador e Nobreak, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://estabilizador-e-nobreak.blogspot.com. A hug.